CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the NTA annually. The CMAT Admit Card is an important document that has to be carried on the CMAT Examination day. The notification for registration for CMAT 2022 exam had already been released by the NTA authorities on 16th February 2022, and the last date to register for it was on 17th March 2022.
In this article,
- Steps to Download CMAT Admit Card 2022
- Details Mentioned on CMAT Admit Card 2022
- Documents to be Carried on CMAT 2022 Exam Day
- CMAT Admit Card 2022 – Important Instructions
The CMAT Exam 2022 is scheduled to be held on 9th April 2022. However, the notification for downloading the CMAT Admit Card 2022 is yet to be released. The Admit card will be available for download in the last week of March or in the first week of April 2022. Aspirants are asked to carefully go through the instructions on downloading the CMAT Admit Card and carry the essential documents on the day of CMAT Exam 2022.
Steps to Download CMAT Admit Card 2022
The CMAT Admit Card 2022 will be issued to those candidates who meet the CMAT eligibility criteria. We have provided you with the steps to download the CMAT Admit Card 2022 for making it easy for you. Complete instructions to be followed for downloading the CMAT Admit Card 2022 are detailed below:
- Visit the official website of CMAT 2022.
- Enter your CMAT Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin, and then click SUBMIT.
- The NTA CMAT Admit Card 2022 will be visible on the screen.
- Click ‘Download’ to download the admit card and check all the details mentioned for their correctness.
- Get a printed copy of the CMAT hall ticket for taking to the exam centre.
Details Mentioned on CMAT Admit Card 2022
The CMAT Admit Card 2022 will be available to download and will consist of the following details. Students are advised to check all the information mentioned on the NTA CMAT admit card 2022:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- PWD Status
- Course Name
- Reporting Time
- Gate Closing Time
- Date of Exam
- Shift of Exam
- Test Timing
- Address of Test Centre
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
- Exam-Day Instructions
Documents to be Carried on CMAT 2022 Exam Day
- Candidates are advised to carry 2 copies of the CMAT hall ticket 2022 (admit card) to the CMAT exam centre along with a valid original photo identity proof,
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Valid College ID
- Driving Licence
- Ration Card
- Govt. Issued ID Card
- At least two passport size photographs (Similar to the one uploaded on the CMAT Application Form).
- Eligible candidates are required to carry the PWD certificate (if any) to the exam center.
- Self-Declaration for COVID-19.
CMAT Admit Card 2022: Important Instructions
The candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates must reach the exam center 2 hours before the exam time.
- The registration desk will close 90 minutes before the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center after 07:30 am for the first shift and 01:30 pm for the second shift.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any kind of baggage inside the examination hall.
- The candidates must sign and paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet as instructed by the invigilator.
Though the CMAT Admit Card can be downloaded until the day of the examination, aspirants are advised to download the CMAT Admit Card 2022 on the day of release to avoid any last-minute hassle before the examination. Stay tuned with BYJUS, for more details regarding the CMAT Exam 2022.