CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) is a national-level exam held annually by the NTA. The CMAT 2022 result date will be announced after the CMAT 2022 exam is held. After the CMAT answer key 2022 has been released, the CMAT result 2022 will be declared by the NTA in online mode. Candidates will be able to check the CMAT result 2022 on the official website (cmat.nta.nic.in) by logging in through the required credentials.
In this article,
- CMAT Result 2022 – Step-by-step Process to View the Result
- Details Mentioned on CMAT Result/Scorecard 2022
- Rules for Tie-breaking
- CMAT Selection Procedure 2022
The CMAT result 2022 will allow the candidates to get admission into the top AICTE affiliated colleges accepting CMAT scores. The CMAT exam 2022 will be held online, and the paper will consist of five sections: Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation (QT & DI), Logical Reasoning (LR), Language Comprehension (LC), General Awareness (GA), Innovation & Entrepreneurship (introduced in CMAT 2021 exam).
CMAT Result 2022 – Step-by-step Process to View the Result
Below, we have provided you with the steps to download the CMAT result 2022:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CMAT
- Step 2: Click on the “CMAT NTA Score Card 2022 ” button shown in the centre of the page.
- Step 3: Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button
- Scorecard will be visible on your screen
- Download the softcopy and take a printout of it
Details Mentioned on CMAT Result/Scorecard 2022
The CMAT result/scorecard 2022 will be available on the due date, and it will consist of the following things:
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- PWD Status
- Date of Birth
- State of Residence
- Section-wise Marks Obtained
- Section-wise NTA Score
- Total Marks Obtained
- Total NTA Score
Note: The CMAT result 2022 will be compiled based on the final answer keys. After the declaration of CMAT results, no grievance related to the answer key will be entertained. There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totalling of the result/score, and any query regarding this will not be entertained.
Rules for Tie-breaking
- Based on the score secured against the total score, a National Merit Ranking (All India Rank) will be calculated for the candidates. In case scores are the same for more than one candidate, the ranking will be done on the basis of sectional scores calculated in the order of – Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Candidates having the same score will be listed in a chronological (ascending) order as per their date of birth.
- Candidates having the same score would be given the same Merit Ranking, and the Merit Number would be increased by the same number, i.e. if there are two candidates at Merit 2, Merit 3 would not be awarded to the next candidate, but Merit 4 would be given.
CMAT Selection Procedure 2022
Candidates are advised to double-check all the required documents as they should produce all of the documents specified and are required for the selection process and document verification. After the CMAT Result 2022 is published on the official website (cmat.nta.nic.in), the CMAT selection procedure 2022 will begin, which will be based on each management institute’s own selection method, as well as their own norms and guidelines. All the AICTE approved and affiliated colleges accept the CMAT score. During the selection procedure, students are chosen based on a variety of parameters, including CMAT scores, previous work experience, group discussion performance, and personal interview/written ability test performance, after which the National Testing Agency will disclose the finalised CMAT Merit List.