What is Project work?
Project work is a series of activities that allow the students to study, research and function themselves by utilising their potential, personal experience, interests and competence. The project work for class 11 proceeds under the direction of an adviser or teacher. It is a learning experience which seeks to furnish students with the chance to absorb knowledge from different fields of learning and critically and creatively implement it to real life circumstances.
Why is the Project Work for Commerce Class 11 Important?
- Critical thinking, planning, creativity and reasoning
- Cross-cultural knowledge
- Envisioning and decision making
- Understanding how and when to utilise technology and determining the most suitable tool for the task
- Personal and social efficiency
- Great communication skills, both for interpersonal and performance obligations
Find out the Subject Wise Project Work for the Class 11 Commerce below:
|Economics Project Work for Class 11|
|Accountancy Project Work for Class 11|
|Business Studies Project Work for Class 11|
Stay tuned to BYJU’S for more project work for class 11, Important Questions, question papers, sample papers, syllabus and Commerce notifications.