All of us, as inhabitants of the planet Earth, are required to do all that is possible in our power to keep our environment clean and safe for us and our future generations. There are umpteen ways to spread the word, among which writing slogans and showcasing them on social and public platforms has proven to be very effective. Slogans convey the message in the simplest form in a way that it remains in the hearts and minds of anyone who comes across it. This article will give you a glimpse of how to write effective and catchy Environment Day slogans to put the message across all borders.
Table of Contents
- World Environment Day – When and Why Is It Celebrated?
- Slogans on Environment Day
- Best Slogans for Environment Day
- 10 Slogans for Environment Day
- FAQs on World Environment Day
World Environment Day – When and Why Is It Celebrated?
World Environment Day is celebrated on the 5th of June every year. It was celebrated for the first time in 1974. The United Nations General Assembly decided to gather all nations together in this respect to bring forth attention to the kinds of environmental problems that are a risk to not just the entire human race but also to animals and plants. Every year, a different country hosts the celebration of Environment Day. The theme for World Environment Day depends on the environmental problems that have to be administered immediately and differs year to year.
Last year, the theme for Environment Day was ‘Time for Nature’ and ‘Reimagine. Recreate. Restore’ (aimed at ecosystem restoration) has been the theme for this year. There are definitely a lot of movements and initiatives taken globally in order to save the environment. However, as inhabitants of the planet, it is also our duty to do what we can to restore the environment and make it sustainable.
Slogans on Environment Day
- Go green, breathe clean.
- Stop polluting the environment. Save our planet.
- Think before you trash it.
- A little effort towards saving the environment is better than no effort.
- If you cannot reuse, refuse.
- Let us nurture nature to have a nurturing future.
- Better Environment, Better Tomorrow. Save the planet Earth.
- Let us make our planet a better place. Stop polluting.
- Use. Recycle. Reuse.
- Let us save our environment.
- Our planet’s alarm is going off, and it is time to wake up and take action.
- Lend a hand to save the planet.
- It’s not yours, not mine. It’s ours. Help protect our Mother Earth.
- The environment is no one’s property to destroy. It’s everyone’s responsibility to protect. Let us hold hands to save our planet.
- Trees are the lungs of the world. Plant more trees to help save Mother Earth.
- Keep the oceans blue, the planet green, and the animals safe.
- Raise your voice, not pollution.
- No pollution is the only solution.
- Let us protect our environment. Do the world a favour and show it the change you can make.
- Mother Earth needs you.
Best Slogans for Environment Day
- Be it big or small, your actions matter. Save the environment.
- Don’t just brood over having a better environment. Start taking control and make a change.
- Pollution is not pretty. Even if you think you are safe, know that you are not. Make people aware.
- Let us hold hands and walk together towards a safe and healthy environment. Save our planet.
- This is the only home we have. Stop destroying. Start protecting our environment.
- Save the environment. The future is in your hands.
- The Earth is yours. Save it.
- Your ‘now’ is not going to be your ‘forever’ if you do not take care of the environment you are a part of. Save Mother Earth.
- Save the planet. Go sustainable.
- Zero waste. Save Earth.
- Please join us to save the world.
- Save Mother Earth. Go green.
- Protect the forests. They are the climate umbrellas of our planet.
- Join the movement. Stop polluting. Save our environment.
- Let our future generations see what we were blessed with. Save the environment.
10 Slogans for Environment Day
- Wipe out pollution before it wipes you out.
- You are the key to a cleaner and pollution-free air.
- Love to breathe, save the trees.
- Save the Earth, Save Yourselves.
- Think green. Be green. Stop polluting.
- Conserve what our children deserve.
- Eradicate pollution, Save the environment
- Stop polluting and start living.
- Prevent pollution, protect nature.
- Plant trees to make our environment pollution-free.
FAQs on World Environment Day
When is World Environment Day celebrated?
World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5th every year to address the environmental problems the world is facing at present and spread awareness about the need to protect our environment.
Why is it important to take action to save the environment?
The environment is undergoing a lot of changes that are typically not good, and it is our responsibility to make sure that we do something about it. Even the smallest steps would matter as our environment is at great risk, and so are we.