Probably there’s no one who hasn’t heard the word ‘diet’. But do you know what the word ‘diet’ or instead, ‘balanced diet’ means? Well, in this article, we will learn about different slogans that’ll encourage people to go on a balanced diet and why it’s essential to have a balanced diet.
Table of Contents
- Why Have a Balanced Diet?
- Slogans on Balanced Diet for You
- 4 Best Slogans for Balanced Diet
- Balanced Diet Slogans in English
- Frequently Asked Question on Balanced Diet
Why Have a Balanced Diet?
Whatever we eat gets absorbed by our body, be it healthy food or unhealthy food. If you have foods that are high in oil or fat, then it would end up making your body unhealthy in the long run. You must have heard doctors always advising children to stay away from foods that have high oil content or different types of street food.
This is because these types of foods are not suitable for your health and induce different health issues like stomach aches, fatty liver, and high cholesterol. So if you want to live a strong, healthy life, you should rely on a healthy, as well as balanced, diet.
A balanced diet means your food should include proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fat. It’s important that you keep track of what you are eating.
Now, let’s take a look at the following slogans on a balanced diet.
Slogans on Balanced Diet for You
- Just for the health of it!
- Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
- Healthy food makes you feel good.
- Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are.
- Eat Green. Be Healthy.
- Eat Good or Die Bad.
- Put it in the waste – not on your waist.
- Eat fruits plenty, keep your body healthy.
- An apple a day does keep the doctor away.
- Healthy food improves your mood.
- To look the best, eat the best.
- I choose healthy foods for me to stay as healthy as can be.
- If you want to feel better, eat better!
- Junk food shifts you from healthy to fatty.
- Let food be thy medicine; thy medicine shall be thy food.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
4 Best Slogans on Balanced Diet
- A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.
- Always eat what’s right.
- If you want to run for long, avoid junk food.
- Be fit by eating fresh.
Balanced Diet Slogans in English
- Fast foods are the fastest way of taking you to your death.
- Forget the junk hype and only eat foods that are fresh and ripe.
- It’s a hoot, to eat more and different fruits!
- Having a healthy snack in the mouth helps you feel grand.
- Eating healthy keeps your heart beating!
- Improve your mood by eating healthy food.
Frequently Asked Question on Balanced Diet
What is a balanced diet?
A balanced diet refers to food that contains different nutrients and is in proper proportions. As a result, it improves ones health and makes one fit.