What is the full form of B.Com?
The full form of B.Com is Bachelor of Commerce. B.COM is a three-year undergraduate degree in commerce. It is a Bachelor’s degree offered by various universities and colleges in India. It is a fundamental degree that allows commerce graduates qualified for Master’s degrees such as MBA and M.Com.
Eligibility criteria for B.Com course
- The minimum education qualification required to apply for B.Com is 12th Class with a stream of commerce.
- Candidates can get enrollment directly as there is no entrance examination for this course.
- Candidates must have studied English and Mathematics as their core subjects.
- The applicant must meet the minimum cut-off eligibility requirements for joining the university applied.
- The minimum standards for cut-off marks that vary for each college or university.
Career opportunity after B.Com Course
- Graduates in commerce have plenty of job prospects in both the government sector as well as in the private sector where they can work as auditors, accountants, cashiers, tax specialists etc.
- Candidates can also apply for advanced training courses such as ICWA, CS, CA and CFA.
B.Com Entrance examinations
- IPU CET 2020
- NPAT 2020
- DUET 2020
- BHU UET 2020
- DSAT 2020
Specialization subjects In B.Com course
- Business Law
- Cost Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics, etc