What is the full form of B.Com?
The full form of B.Com is Bachelor of Commerce. B.COM is a three-year undergraduate degree in commerce. It is a Bachelor’s degree offered by various universities and colleges in India. It is a fundamental degree that allows commerce graduates qualified for Master’s degrees such as MBA and M.Com.
Eligibility criteria for B.Com course
- The minimum education qualification required to apply for B.Com is 12th Class with a stream of commerce.
- Candidates can get enrollment directly as there is no entrance examination for this course.
- Candidates must have studied English and Mathematics as their core subjects.
- The applicant must meet the minimum cut-off eligibility requirements for joining the university applied.
- The minimum standards for cut-off marks vary for each college or university.
Career Opportunity after B.Com Course
- Graduates in commerce have plenty of job prospects in both the government and private sectors, where they can work as auditors, accountants, cashiers, tax specialists, etc.
- Candidates can also apply for advanced training courses such as ICWA, CS, CA and CFA.
B.Com Entrance examinations
Some of the B.Com entrance examinations – 2022 are listed below:
- IPU CET 2022
- NPAT 2022
- CUET 2022
- BHU UET 2022
- DSAT 2022
Specialization subjects In B.Com course
- Business Law
- Cost Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics, etc.