What is the Full form of BA?
The full form of BA is Bachelor of Arts. BA is a 3-year undergraduate system and is regarded as one of India’s most attended courses, accounting for over nine million students. BA Enrolment is generally merit-based; however, there are some entrance tests such as BHU UET, NPAT, DUET, and so on.
One may pursue BA distance education from universities like TNOU, IGNOU, KSOU, etc. The duration permitted to attain this course from a distance is three years, and the maximum period is six years. BA subjects typically cover English, Geography, Mathematics, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, History, Social Work & Home Science.
- The essential requirement for a BA is to receive at least 40 per cent from an accredited university in Class XII.
- If the candidate wants to study at the University of Delhi, Mumbai University or other elite universities, they have to score more than 92 per cent.
- For the category, of SC or ST or OBC or Differently qualified candidates get a 5 per cent relaxation.
- BA graduate students get the chance to decide topics from the broad array of topics promised in this program. It encourages students to explore various career opportunities.
- Individuals could get both public & private-sector jobs. Individuals can work for a private company at BPOs, strategic communications firms, consulting firms, journalism, and so on.
- Individuals can work for the government field, in railways, banking, PSUs, the military, and so on.
Famous BA course in India
- BA in Economics
- BA in History
- BA in Geography
- BA in Philosophy
- BA in Physical Education
- BA in Political Science
- BA in Social Science
- BA in Yoga
- BA in Sociology
- BA in Public Administration
Top BA Colleges in India
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR), New Delhi
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi
- Presidency College, Chennai.