What is the Full form of DCA?
The full form of DCA is a Diploma in Computer Application. It is a one-year computer-based diploma or course. The course is intended to provide learners with basic, realistic and technological details pertaining to programming tools and applications which are used in our everyday lives. An intermediate or 12th class in any stream from a recognized board or university is the required qualification needed for this program.
Various subjects in DCA course
A few of the popular DCA study subjects are listed below
- Basic internet concepts
- Computer Fundamentals
- Introduction to programming
- Programming in C
- RDBMS & Data Management
- Corel draw
- Tally ERP 9.0
Top Universities providing DCA course.
- LUP (Lovely Professional University) Jalandhar
- The University of Mumbai
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- The University of Allahabad,
- University of Madras, Chennai
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Specialization or skillset offered by DCA course
- Fundamental Computer Skills
- MS Office apps
- Basics of ERP
- Internet fundamentals
- IT security & Software hacking
- Trouble-shooting & PC assembly
Career opportunity after DCA course
- Technical Writing
- Web Development
- Animation & Graphic design
- Software design & engineering
- Computer Applications
- E-commerce/web development
- Internetworking and Networking
- Database Handling
- Development & Administration
Job profile after DCA course
Few popular job profile for candidates after completing DCA course are listed below.
- Web designer
- Software developer
- Computer operator and so on.