What is the Full form of DCB?
The full form of DCB is the Development Credit Bank. DCB Bank Limited was initially identified as Development Credit Bank. It is an established next-generation private bank with a network of branches of around 405 (as of June 30, 2022). DCB Bank Ltd is a private scheduled financial bank with several offices in the nineteen states & three union territories across the nation. Thus, DCB Bank has in-depth origins in India since its beginning in the 1930s.
The headquarters of DCB Bank Limited is located in Maharashtra, India. Rupa Devi Singh is the Chairperson, (Non-executive Chairman of the Bank), and Mr Murali Natrajan became Managing Director and CEO of DCB Bank Limited as of January 14, 2022.
DCB Bank Vision
- To be India’s most creative and proactive neighbourhood bank, serving business people, individuals and companies.
- Customers in the DCB Bank market segment involve SMEs, Retail, Mid-Corporate, Agriculture, Micro-SMEs, Industry, Co-operative Banks, Public Sector & NBFC (Non-Banking Finance Companies).
- It has approximately 10 lakh customers today.
Services of DCB Bank
The bank provides a range of financial and banking services, including,
- Credit cards
- Fixed deposits
- Savings account
- Home loan
- Gold loan
- Debit card
- Current account
- Personal loan
- Car loan, etc.
Principles of DCB Bank
- Recognize everyone with respect
- Should do what is Fair
- Be Transparent & Simple
- Understanding emergency, Energy & Passion
- To win, play as a team
- Sustaining community through CSR