What is the full form of DTP?
1) The full form of DTP is Desktop Publishing. DTP is a publishing technology that is commonly used to publish high-quality printed items for firms, organizations, and individuals. This software can offer better control over any page’s design and layout. Because of this, the word processor is widely preferred. DTP is able to manufacture devices, as well as interactive websites. Digital DTP is used to print physical items like books, news articles, newspapers, kids’ comics, etc. DTP lets people set up the documents to fit the requirements and target audience.
Types of DTP
DTP is divided into five categories, which are
- Software for page layout
- Graphics for software
- Website for software editing image
- Website for a publishing system
- Word processing app
List of famous DTP
- Adobe PageMaker
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office Publisher
- Express Publisher
- Ventura Publisher
- Corel Ventura, etc.
- Technology for the page layout is used to publish books, magazines, comics, newspapers, comics etc.
- Web pages such as Adobe PageMaker, QuarkXPress and Adobe Photoshop are created using graphics software.
- Lots of job seekers use Microsoft office and word specifically to build a flawless resume, cover letter or portfolio.
- By stabilizing contrast, size, colour and space, a customer can enhance the quality of the advent of page layouts.
- A user can change his document to suit a particular mission, industry, and target audiences.
- The user can outsource the DTP services if the consumer does not want to purchase DTP equipment.
2) Another full form of DTP is Distributed Transaction Processing. DTP is a way of distributing and applying database transaction operations through different sets of database transaction services within a network. More than one network hosts are complicated in this payment processing of the database.
- In DTP, Two transactions will manage sessions and communicate with each other individually.
- A user can operate digitally on remote servers, and move data between devices.
- Utilizing DTP, a user can develop a well-organized, efficient, and adaptable application.
- EXEC CICS or CPI Communications can use a DTP.