What is the full form of HCL?
The full form of HCL is Hindustan Computers Limited . HCL is a multinational IT company started in India. The company head office is located in Noida. HCL was established in 1976 as one of India’s original IT start-ups. It is a founder of modern computing with many creations, including the introduction of personal computers focused on an 8-bit microprocessor in 1978.
HCL Enterprise offers services in various sectors, including technology, talent management solutions and healthcare. It also consists of three companies
- HCL Infosystems
- HCL Tech and
- HCL Healthcare.
Operations of HCL
HCL Technologies operates in 54 countries, including the US, UK, Australia, Hong Kong, China, Japan, South Africa, Canada, Brazil, etc., with its headquarters in India in Noida (Uttar Pradesh).
History Of HCL
- In 1976 HCL infosystem was established.
- The first three companies of parent HCL Group are HCL Technologies (R&D division of HCL), HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare.
- The organization has tried to remain concentrated on hardware, but software and services are a primary focus via HCL Technologies.
- HCL Technologies was established in 1999.
- In 2011 HCL foundation and in 2014, HCL Healthcare was established.
- In 2018, HCL Technologies acquired IBM software products, including BigFix, AppScan, etc. and became the fastest to touch the 1 billion product revenue.
Business lines of HCL
Some of the services provided by HCL are as follows:
- Enterprise Applications
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Applications Support and Maintenance
- Finance and Accounting
- Product Engineering
- Data and Analytics
- Cognitive Automation
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Technologies