What is the Full form of HTML?
The term HTML describes a specific basic definition inside it. Hypertext arises from the hyperlink, which implies links between many pages and the markup suggests that the specified items would be the layout of the pages and the items inside it. The language incorporates both the functionality and making it the language of hypertext markups.
A brief history of HTML
- The HTML was originally published in 1993 by Tim Berners-Lee, founded in 1990. The WHATWG group officially works on Application creation.
- HTML’s new version is attracting so much popularity because of numerous additional features connected with it.
- All skeleton websites are composed of HTML and software that performs on it, making it user-friendly and usable.
Features of HTML
- HTML is the most straightforward language. This language is straightforward to understand, & simple to configure.
- The language is so versatile that you really can build whatever you want, including the text, a creative way to construct web pages together.
- It can render linkable text, as users could connect through these features from one page to other or website.
- Users can add images, pictures, gifs or sound whatever they want to make the site more appealing and understandable.
- Such language can be used to view the files on any device such as Linux, Windows or Mac.
Benefits of HTML
- It is a commonly used language for coding web pages.
- Each Browser supports HTML language.
- The creation of web pages is easy to learn and use.
- A consumer does not have to buy additional software as it is included in every window by default.
Limitations of HTML
- If a customer requires dynamic web pages, HTML isn’t helpful since only plain & static pages could be generated.
- A user would need to write many codes to create basic web pages.
- Security requirements in HTML aren’t up to standard or acceptable.
- When a user has to write a lengthy system to create a web browser, some challenge occurs.