What is the Full form of IIFL?
The full form of IIFL is India Infoline Finance Limited. IIFL is India’s largest diversified financial services company, and its headquarters is in Mumbai. Nirmal Jain founded IIFL in October 1995. IIFL is one of the top 7 leading financial institutions in India. Previously it had been named India Infoline investment management Ltd but was renamed India Infoline Finance Limited in November 2011.
History of IIFL
- First, it is incorporated as Probity Research and Services Private Limited in October 1995 to create impartial, independent, outstanding Indian economic growth of the industry, and corporate research, and so on.
- It launched its research services’ Probity 200 Business Reports, Economy Probe and Industry Reports, and so on in 1998.
- In 1999 the company launched www.indiainfoline.com to bring together all relevant and open work on the internet.
- In 2000, 5paisa.com with full-service brokerage was launched at 0.05 per cent.
- After being associated with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in 2001, it turned out to be India’s first Corporate Insurance Agent.
- The business released the ‘Trader Terminal’ in 2003, applications for electronic trading growth and change.
- The company was listed on BSE and NSE in 2005.
- In 2009-10 the first foreign investor event ‘Enterprising India’ of the IIFL occurred.
- The company for housing finance sector was licensed with NBH in 2009.
- It began the gold-loan market in 2010.
- The company was incorporated into IIFL Asset Management Corporation in 2011.
- .In 2012, it released an investment instrument connected to debit & equity, Real Estate Investment
- The IIFL launched a mobile share trading app in February 2015, which became the top-rated and most popular stock trading application.
Services and products of IIFL
The company provides a wide variety of goods and service including
- Finance and credit