What is the full form of IL&FS?
The full form of IL&FS is Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services. It is India’s largest infrastructure growth and finance business. Its mission is to take part in the nation’s growth and prosperity through the development of pioneering high-standard technology and the provision of innovative financial products to India’s customers.
In 1987, it was established & supported by CBI (Central Bank of India), HDFC(Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited) and UTI (Unit Trust of India).
Service offered by IL&FS
A few of these segments and their corresponding firms are listed below:
- ITCL (IL&FS Trust Company Limited )
- ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services Limited
- IL&FS Financial Services Limited
- IL&FS Investment Managers Limited
IL&FS Technology Ltd
- Noida Toll Bridge Company Limited
- IL&FS Environmental Infrastructure and Services Limited
- IL&FS Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
- IL&FS Education and Technology Services
- IL&FS Transportation Networks Limited
Various projects of IL & FS
IL&FS has undertaken various projects in various sectors, such as transport, power, e-governance, water, urban infrastructure, finance, education, etc.