What is the full form of LG?
1) The full form of LG is Lieutenant Governor. In India, LG is in charge of a Union Territory (U.T). However, the rank of Lieutenant Governor is only available in the 3 U.T of India, i.e. the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Delhi and Puducherry. Under the Union Territory, LG has the same responsibilities and powers in the state as a governor has, and at the union level, the President has in India.
The LGs are chosen for a 5-year duration by the President of India. His term can be either suspended by the President of India or resigned from the role.
Eligibility criteria to become Lieutenant Governor
The eligibility requirements to be met to become an LG are given below.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen
- Candidate should be at least 35 years old
- Shouldn’t be a part of parliament house or state legislature house
- Should not keep other profitable offices.
2) Another full form of LG is Lucky Goldstar. LG is a multinational conglomerate company providing a wide range of electronic, telecommunications, and chemical products. Its headquarter is located in Seoul, South Korea.
List of LG company business
The corporation has several subsidiaries, including LG Display, LG Electronics, LG Chem and LG Telecom, operating worldwide. The business of LG corporation is divided into the following divisions, and they are:
- HE (Home Entertainment)
- H&A (Home Appliance & Air Solution)
- BS (Business Solutions)
- VS (Vehicle Component Solutions)