What is the full form of MD?
The full form of MD is Doctor of Medicine. MD is a 3-year postgraduate degree obtained after completing a medical MBBS course. After three years of training, MD is honoured in nonsurgical subjects. Since MD is a postgraduate level, applicants should obtain an MBBS degree in order to qualify for the course. Every year, the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC) holds the Joint Medical Services Exam to employ these doctors in different governmental organisations.
Career Opportunity After MD Course
- Doctors who have finished MD will find decent work in both the private and public sectors.
- Doctors with MD can apply for different government jobs as well.
- Doctors with an MD degree will find private-sector employment, such as hospitals, and they will provide a better pay package.
Different MD Degree Approved By Medical Council of India
- MD in Anesthesiology
- MD in Aviation Medicine
- MD in Biochemistry
- MD in Community Medicine
- MD in Biophysics
- MD in Dermatology
- MD in Hospital Administration
- MD in Lab Medicine
- MD in Nuclear Medicine
- MD in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- MD in Ophthalmology
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Physiology
- MD in Radiotherapy
- MD in Social and Preventive Medicine
- MD in General Medicine
- MD in Forensic Medicine and many more.