What is the full form of PGDCA?
The full form of PGDCA is Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. PGDCA is a one-year (with two semesters) postgraduate course offered by many Universities in India recognized by UGC. To enrol for this course, a person must be a graduate. The course aimed to provide technical, communication and professional skills for professional experience in the sector of computer science.
Eligibility criteria for PGDCA
Students who want to apply for the program must have finished their graduation with at least 10 + 2 + 3 years of standard schooling with Mathematics as one of the key subjects from a recognized board.
Admission method for PGDCA
- In India, PGDCA enrollment is generally provided in the form of merit-based and direct enrollment to any applicant eligible for post graduating from this program.
- The peak enrollment period for this program ranges from April to June.
- One can verify the colleges and universities that offer this course, such as DAV College, Jamia Millia Islamia,, Madras Christian College, etc.
Syllabus in PGDCA Course
- Fundamental of Computer & M S Office
- Database using M S Access, My SQL
- VB.Net Programming
- DTP with Page maker, Photoshop, Coreldraw
- Financial Accounting with Tally
- Internet & Web Designing
Top Indian PGDCA colleges
- Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
- Dibrugarh University, Assam
- Delhi University
- Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- Bennett University, Delhi
- Patna Women’s College, Patna