What is the full form of TBIL?
1) The full form of TBIL is Translational Biomedical Imaging Laboratory. Medical imaging is a technology and process for developing visual images of various internal organs for medical study, surgical treatment, and medical research. It attempts to expose internal systems covered by the bones and skin and can be used to cure or prevent the progression of diseases. It helps in studying biological processes in live organisms.
Biological imaging methods include:
- live-cell imaging
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- in-vivo fluorescence imaging
- confocal laser scanning microscopy
- optical sectioning, etc.
TBIL aims to develop new technologies and expert advice for visualising biological processes and structures to accelerate scientific discovery.
2) Another full form of TBIL is the Tiny BASIC Interpreter Language (Tibil). It is a software tool that converts data such as font/osci/roman format into Unicode in Microsoft Office documents. It can also transliterate 7 Indian languages including Hindi.