The Council of Architecture (CoA) opened the application correction window for the NATA 2022 phase 1 on May 19th. The last date to make corrections to your application form is May 23rd. For making the necessary changes, the candidates of NATA 2022 need to visit nata.in.
All that is needed is the Login email ID and the password to enter the correction portal and make changes. Candidates who have filled the NATA application form will be the only ones who will be able to use the correction facility.
The NATA 2022 exam phase 1 will take place on June 12, 2022; the exam dates for phase 2 & 3 were recently revised by authorities. Candidates who will clear Phase 1 will be the ones who will be sitting for the following exam phases.
Here are the steps to make correction to your NATA 2022 application form:
- First, visit the NATA 2022 official website – nata.in.
- Now, click on the ‘Candidate’s login’ tab.
- Enter the login credentials; your email ID and password.
- Click on the ‘NATA application correction’ link.
- Candidates can now make necessary changes to their application form.
- Preview the edited form before clicking on the “Submit” button.
Here is a list of things you can rectify on your NATA application form:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Identity proof
- Correspondence address
- Uploaded photograph and signature
- Examination details
- NATA 2022 exam center