The Union Public Service Commission has recently announced its exam calendar for Preliminary Exams and the civil services exam is going to be conducted on 28 May 2023. The calendar has been published on the official UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in
How to download the UPSC exam calendar 2023?
- Open the official website of UPSC
- Click on the “examination” option which will appear on the homepage of the website.
- Then click on the calendar button.
- On the webpage , click on the link “Annual calendar 2023”
- Checkout the exam dates and download the pdf which will appear on a new page for future reference.
The exam calendar consists of:
- Exam name and details that’s to be conducted
- Last date to apply and examination date
The UPSC India Engineering services (IES) Preliminary Exam 2023 will be conducted on 19 February 2023, Combined Geo-Scientist exam will be held on 16 April 2023 and the National defence Academy and Naval Academy exam has been scheduled for 16 April 2023.
The UPSC mains for the selected candidates will start 15 September 2023 onwards and will last for 5 days, whereas the Indian Forest Service (Main) exam will be conducted on 26 November and will last for 10 days.
The official notification for the application for Civil Services preliminary exam will be released on 1st february 2023 and the last date to apply for the exam is 21 Feb 2023.