The DSSSB 2022, which was held on 01, 07 and 08 August 2021, now has its answer key available on the official website, which has been released by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). The Candidates who appeared in the TGT Computer Science, Technical Assistant (Digital Electronics/Library Science), Caretaker, TGT Special Education Teacher and Stenographer Post exams, can now download the Answer Key from the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
Any candidates who find an objection to an answer provided in the answer key can submit their objection and file it through online mode. The DSSSB Objection Link will be available from 13 August to 17 August 2021.
The answer key for Special Education shall be soon available on the website.
Check how to download DSSSB answer key 2021
- Go to the official website dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Click on the link given for answer key – ‘OBJECTION MANAGEMENT LINK FOR COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION FOR POST CODE 91/20, 107/20, 114/20, 44/20, 93/20, 07/20 HELD ON 01/08/2021,07/08/2021 AND 08/08/2021’
- A new page will be opened where you are required to enter the required credentials for login.
- The DSSSB Answer Key will be displayed.
- Then submit an objection, if any.