Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) notification released on the official website for Phase 1 will be held on June 11, 2022. The phase 1 of the exam would be the preliminary examination, under the ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 phases.
The website released the ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 on May 17, 2022 on their official website. Candidates who have applied for the ESIC Social Security Officer Phase 1 Exam 2022 should now download their call letters from esic.nic.in.
ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 – Steps to download
- Visit the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation esic.nic.in
- On homepage, click on the ‘Recruitments’ tab
- After a new page opens, click on the link – ‘Download ESIC call letter for SSO’
- Enter the registration number, password or DOB to login
- You will see your ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 on the screen
- Download and take a printout for future use
The ESIC exam will be held at various exam centers for all the candidates. After qualifying the Phase 1, candidates will be eligible for appearing in Phase 2 mains exam and the Phase 3 computer and skill test.