The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has started the application process for the ONGC Recruitment of over 900 Non-Executive posts in the organization. The application process for ONGC jobs started on May 7th and the last date to apply for ONGC vacancies is May 28th.
Candidates who are interested can apply for ONGC vacancies through the official website www.ongcindia.com till May 28.
There are exactly a total of 922 jobs in ONGC looking for recruitment of various Non-Executive posts.
Application fee for ONGC Recruitment 2022
General/OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs 300 per candidate
SC/ST/PWBD/ Ex-serviceman are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Check how to apply for Jobs in ONGC
- Visit the official website of ONGC: www.ongcindia.com.
- Click on the career tab on the homepage
- Click on the ‘apply’ link and fill the application form
- ONGC Recruitment 2022: Direct Link To Apply
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The candidates will have to give a Computer-based test (CBT) followed by the PST/PET/skill test/typing test, depending on the post they apply for.