GUJCET 2020 application form can be filled only on the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. GUJCET 2020 application form has been available online since 21 January 2020. The last date for the registration process is 19 February 2020. The application process involves registration, login, payment and filling the application form.
Steps to fill GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Step 1: Registration Process
- Open the official website (https://gujcet.gseb.org/)
- Click on the New Candidate Registration tab
- Fill in necessary information like name, guardian’s/father’s name, gender, mobile number and email ID
- The candidate will be prompted to create an 8 digit password and enter the captcha code
- After entering the captcha code, a 5 digit OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. The candidate has to submit the OTP and complete the registration process
Step 2: Login Process
- The candidate has to login with the registered mobile number, password and captcha code.
- In case any candidate forgets the password, he/she may click on the Forgot Password option to receive the new password on their registered mobile number.
Step 3: Payment Process
Payment of application fee of Rs 300 can be made in either online mode or offline mode
- To pay online click on SBI Epay. Payment can be made using credit/debit card or Netbanking.
- Click on SBI Branch Payment to pay offline. Offline payment can be made at any SBI branch in the country.
List of information that has to be filled in the application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Type of handicap (for physically disabled candidates)
- Caste details
- Full address of the candidate
- Landline number (not mandatory)
- Candidate has to select the board code from the list
- Select the desired examination centre
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) details
- Medium of education
- Passport size photograph in JPG format
- Signature of the candidate in JPG format
After filling the necessary information, save the details. Check the details once again, before submitting the form. Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form: Frequently Asked Questions
Can I fill the GUJCET 2020 application form offline?
GUJCET 2020 application form cannot be filled offline. It can be filled online on the official website.
Is there a correction window for GUJCET 2020 application form?
No, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will not provide any correction window for the submitted application form.
Will the application fee be refunded if I cancel the application form?
No, the application fee once paid will not be refunded.