GUJCET 2023 application form can be filled out only on the official website of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. GUJCET 2023 application form has been available online since 6th January 2023. The last date for the registration process is 31st January 2023. The application process involves registration, login, payment and filling out the application form.
Steps to fill GUJCET 2023 Application Form
Step 1: Registration Process
- Open the official website (https://gujcet.gseb.org/)
- Click on the New Candidate Registration tab
- Fill in necessary information like name, guardian’s/father’s name, gender, mobile number and email ID
- The candidate will be prompted to create a password and enter the captcha code
- After entering the captcha code, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. The candidate has to submit the OTP and complete the registration process
Step 2: Login Process
- The candidate has to log in with the registered mobile number, password and captcha code.
- In case any candidate forgets the password, he/she may click on the Forgot Password option to receive the new password on their registered mobile number.
Step 3: Payment Process
Payment of the application fee of Rs 350 can be made in either online mode or offline mode
- To pay online, click on SBI Epay. Payment can be made using a credit/debit card or Netbanking.
- Click on SBI Branch Payment to pay offline. Offline payment can be made at any SBI branch in the country.
List of information that has to be filled in the application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Type of handicap (for physically disabled candidates)
- Caste details
- Full address of the candidate
- Landline number (not mandatory)
- Candidate has to select the board code from the list
- Select the desired examination centre
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) details
- Medium of education
- Passport size photograph in JPG format
- Signature of the candidate in JPG format
After filling in the necessary information, save the details. Check the details once again before submitting the form. Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
GUJCET 2023 Application Form: Frequently Asked Questions
Can I fill the GUJCET 2023 application form offline?
GUJCET 2023 application form cannot be filled out offline. It can be filled out online on the official website.
Is there a correction window for GUJCET 2023 application form?
No, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will not provide any correction window for the submitted application form.
Will the application fee be refunded if I cancel the application form?
No, the application fee, once paid, will not be refunded.