Question papers are one of the most important tools for preparing for examinations. Solving these papers always has been advantageous for student. Teachers and seniors have always recommended and advised students to take up/adopt the practice of solving question papers. Undoubtedly, one of the best ways for students to assess themselves on their preparations. Moving forward, this article will provide you access to question papers from previous years to solve.
Mathematics is a vast subject, requiring knowledge for mathematics cannot happen orally or by any such means as seen in other subjects. It requires special attention and dedication to understand topics at its core. Once our basics are strong enough in mathematics, we would be able to solve any type of problem without having to refer back from textbooks.
Science requires solving question papers as well. Studying from previous papers alone covers almost all types of questions. It helps gain confidence and gives a sense of time management.
Advantages of solving question papers
- Helps track question paper pattern
- Boosts confidence
- Helpful in gaining a sense of time management
- Helps predict questions for upcoming papers
- Helps prepare with your answers in examinations
- Repetitive questions can be checked for, making one realize their importance
- Great tool to check for your preparation
- Provides scope for improvement
Click here to download class 10 JAC question papers from previous years.
|Class X JAC Mathematics Question papers|
|Class X JAC Science Question papers|