IIT JEE is one of the most important entrance exams for aspirants who want to pursue a career in the field of engineering and technical studies. It is very crucial for them to prepare adequately and clear the exams. Since preparation is vital in JEE, one of the most productive ways to study is by taking JEE mock tests. It will help candidates to learn everything about the exam, including the exam pattern, marking scheme, types of questions, duration, etc. Additionally, they will also get a feel of the real world exam scenario.
Overview of BYJU’S JEE All India Test Series
- What is BYJU’S JEE All India Test Series (AITS) 2020?
- Yearlong online Computer Based Test (CBT) series for class 11 and 12 (JEE Main, Advanced and NEET).
- Where to Take the Test?
- Hosted on https://learn.byjus.com/login (Use Mobile number and OTP for login).
- Tests available under AITS section for (JEE Main, Advanced and NEET).
- The schedule is available in the form of PDF and can be downloaded from this page.
- The schedule will also be emailed to you.
- Test Duration
- JEE Main – 3 hrs
- JEE Advanced – 2 papers of 3 hrs each
- NEET – 3hrs
- Test Timing
- From 9 am on the dates mentioned in the schedule
- Score and Solutions
- The test score is provided with All India Ranking and Percentile.
- The solution is available after attempting the test.
Since obtaining a good score in the exam is the goal of all the candidates, BYJU’S AITS will help candidates become more proficient at solving questions. They will also gain a better understanding of what to expect in the exams and ultimately acquire the right skills and knowledge in their JEE preparation journey. In essence, we are allowing them to boost their preparation with the help of online tests.
Key Highlights Of IIT JEE 2020 All India Test Series
The all India test series for IIT JEE 2020 has been meticulously designed by our top faculty members and experts to provide aspirants with an effective testing and assessment platform. It will give an actual simulation of the JEE exam. Further, a detailed evaluation of the candidate’s performance is also shared with them. All of these will help each aspirant to know their preparation level, and they can then analyze their weak. They will also get to know how much more work they need to put in to succeed in the exam. Some of the other key highlights include:
- The series offers a systematic approach for testing and learning.
- The tests are based on the latest JEE Exam pattern, and they profoundly cover the NTA prescribed syllabus for JEE.
- The test series consists of a comprehensive set of questions. Candidates will learn how to solve a variety of questions asked in JEE Main and Advanced exam.
- Answer key and solutions are also provided.
- It will help ultimately help students to understand how they compare against other candidates across the nation.
- The test series can be taken by both 11th and 12th standard students.
The test series is for aspirants who are preparing for JEE on their own and for those who want to test their knowledge about the different concepts. However, the main objective of these tests is to help students have constant practice and develop high confidence to appear in the final exam.
IIT JEE AITS Schedule And Syllabus
The JEE test series is a powerful tool that can help students to not only prepare well but successfully clear the entrance exam. They can use this tool to practice skillfully and get hands-on knowledge on how to tackle problems. If candidates want to take this test, they can enrol for the tests on our website. Those who have registered can check out the schedule and the syllabus for the test series by downloading the PDF. The document contains detailed information about when the tests are going to be held, description of each test as well as a list of important topics covered in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
For more JEE 2020 related information including the JEE Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Exam Centre, etc. students can keep exploring BYJU’S website.