COMEDK admit cards are most of the time made available via online mode by the exam conducting body – Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. Once the admit cards are released by the authorities, candidates have to visit the official website (comedk.org) and download the hall ticket.
The admit card is an important piece of document and candidates should take a print out of the same. They have to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre and if they fail to produce it along with other valid id proofs they will not be allowed to enter and write the exam.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card
The details of 2019 COMEDK UGET admit card and the exam is given below.
|Release Date||3rd May 2019|
|Last Day To Download||11th May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET||12 May 2019|
How To Download COMEDK Admit Card
The process to download the COMEDK Admit Card is quite easy and simple. Candidates just have to follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of COMEDK
Step 2: Enter your valid credentials like User ID/Application Number and Password and click ‘Login’.
Step 3: Visit COMEDK UGET admit card link.
Step 4: Once the page loads, the Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Check and verify the details. If all the details are correct then download the hall ticket or take a printout for future reference.
Details In COMEDK Admit Card
The COMEDK Admit Card normally consists of important information related to the exam. The details displayed in COMEDK admit card are;
- COMEDK admission ticket number
- Name of the candidate
- Address and contact details of the Candidate
- Candidate’s photo
- COMEDK exam centre details
- Exam timing
- Details regarding ID proof
- Provision for sticking passport size photo
- General instruction related to COMEDK UGET.
Important Points To Remember
It is mandatory for candidates to check all the details on the admit card before downloading and taking the printout. Sometimes there might be some discrepancies in the hall ticket. In such cases, the candidates should immediately inform the exam conducting body and get the errors corrected. In any case, here are a few points that candidates should keep in mind.
- The admit card is accessible only via the online mode. The COMEDK 2019 Admit Card will not be dispatched by post, email, in person or courier under any circumstances.
- Candidates must carry the admit card printout, original photo id like Passport, Aadhaar Card, College Identity Card, PAN Card, Driving License, as mentioned in application along with two recent passport size photographs to the exam centre.
- Applicants must remember to download the admit card within the given time period.
- Candidates must not laminate or mutilate the admit card or change any information mentioned on the admit card.
To get the latest news on COMEDK along with preparation tips, syllabus, exam pattern, sample papers, question papers and other important details, keep visiting BYJU’S.
Frequently Asked Questions On COMEDK Admit Card
Do the invigilators need to sign the admit card?
Yes, the invigilator has to sign the admit card.
What will happen if the admit card is torn or unreadable?
Candidates with damaged or unclear admit cards will not be allowed to write the exam.
Should the admit card be kept after the exam?
Yes. You should keep the admit card after the exam is over. The COMEDK admit card will be required during the counselling process.
What if there are errors in the admit card?
Candidates should check all the details printed on COMEDK admit card carefully. They should match the ones given at the time of registration. In case if there is any error(s) candidates can raise this issue with the authorities at COMEDK help desk (email@example.com).
Will the consortium send a physical copy of COMEDK Admit card to candidates through post?
No physical copy of the admit card will be sent by post.
What is COMEDK verification entry card?
A verification card is issued when a candidate is called for COMEDK counselling. The verification entry card consists of a unique ID that is later verified by the officials at the time of counselling.