The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka also known as COMEDK UGET is a state level undergraduate exam to offer admissions to aspiring candidates in medical and engineering courses offered by various colleges in the state of Karnataka. The COMEDK 2018 is scheduled to be held on 13th May 2018. The COMEDK application form of the examination was released on 16th January 2018 and the last date to apply for the exam is 19th April 2018.
The COMEDK 2018 Admit Card will be available on the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org form 4th May 2018. Applicants can download their COMEDK Admit Card 2018 by entering details like User ID or Application Number, Password. The important dates related to COMEDK 2018 Admit Card is given in the table mentioned below.
COMEDK Admit Card Release Date
4th May 2018
Last date to download COMEDK Admit Card 2018
12th May 2018
COMEDK Exam 2018
13th May 2018
Steps To Download COMEDK Admit Card
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the COMEDK 2018 Admit Card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org.
Step 2: Enter the User ID/Application Number and Password and click ‘Login’.
Step 3: The COMEDK Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Download and take a printout for further reference.
Details In COMEDK 2018 Admit Card
The COMEDK Admit Card 2018 will consist some important information related to the exam. After getting the Admit card, candidates are advised to check the details carefully. The details in COMEDK 2018 Admit Card is given in the points mentioned below.
- COMEDK admission ticket number
- Name of the candidate
- Address and contact details of the Candidate
- Candidate’s photo
- COMEDK exam center details
- Exam timing
- Details regarding ID proof
- Provision for sticking passport size photo
- General instruction related to COMEDK 2018
Important Points Regarding COMEDK Admit Card
- Candidates must check all the details on the admit card before downloading and taking the printout.
- The admit card will only be available online. The COMEDK 2018 Admit Card will not be dispatched by post, email, in person or courier under any circumstances.
- Candidates must carry the admit card printout, original photo id as mentioned in application, 2 recent passport size photograph, to the exam centre.
- Applicants must download the admit card within the given time period.
- Candidates must not laminate or mutilate COMEDK Admit Card or change any information mentioned on the admit card.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest news on COMEDK Exam along with syllabus, exam pattern, sample papers, question papers and other important details.