Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) in its official notification has just announced that the last date to submit GUJCET 2020 the application form will be extended till February 10. Before this development, the last date to apply online was February 5, 2020.
In the meantime, the authorities will also announce the dates for the submission of the application form with a late fee. However, no information has been disclosed in the present. Watch this space for regular updates on this exam.
Interested candidates who are aspiring to appear for GUJCET 2020 should fill and submit the application form before the deadlines are over and they should submit their applications with minimal errors.
Notably, the candidates should also go through or check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
GUJCET 2020 Application Process
To be registered for GUJCET 2020, the candidates will have to
- First register for the exam. They will need to provide their name, gender, mobile number, and email ID.
- They should pay the application fees (Rs. 300 ) via online mode.
- Personal and academic details have to be submitted.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates, as per the specifications, have to be uploaded.
- They should take a print out of the application form.
About GUJCET 2020
GUJCET 2020 is scheduled to be held on March 31. It will be held in a pen and paper-based exam mode. The entrance exam will consist of two papers – paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics). Candidates who qualify the exam will be eligible to take admissions for B.Tech courses amongst the participating colleges or institutes.