The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 20th May 2018. Unlike the previous year, the entire Joint Entrance Exam 2018 will be a totally computer-based examination. The examination will be conducted in 2 sessions and candidates will be given 3 hours to attempt each paper.
The mock test for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur. The mock test will be available on the official website of JEE Advanced, i.e. jeeadv.ac.in.
In order to help students who are preparing for JEE Advanced 2018, IIT Kanpur has released 2 additional mock papers so that they can prepare more effectively. Both mock tests are available for free on the official JEE Advanced website i.e. jeeadv.ac.in.
Highlights Of JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Exam
- The mode of the exam will be computer-based mode.
- Candidates can click on the “sign in” button on the homepage to take the mock exam. No login credentials are needed as such.
- JEE Advanced 2018 mock test is available in English or Hindi.
- The mock test consists of three sections for each subject and candidates can solve any section at a time.
- There are normally 20 questions in each subject with a total of 80 marks.
- The total time allotted is 180 minutes and there will be a timer.
Checking the Result
Questions are generally marked in different colours.
- Green – Answered
- Red – Not answered
- Light Grey – Not Visited
- Violet – Marked for Review
Candidates aspiring to get admission into an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) are required to clear the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced which is conducted by 8 regional IITs on a rotational basis. The JEE Advanced 2018 will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur. As the JEE Advanced will be fully computer-based this year, a mock test has been released by IIT Kanpur to facilitate the students and help them understand the computer-based test.
All the aspirants should note that the registration process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2018 will start in May 2018 after results of JEE Mains 2018 are declared. In the year 2017, around 59540 candidates had appeared for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced out of which 50455 candidates qualified to get admissions in the IITs.
Stay tuned with Byju’s to get the latest news and notification on JEE along with JEE syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper and more.