CBSE has released the admit card for JEE Main Exam, 2016. Candidates can visit the page – http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/admitcard/AuthForAdmitCardDwd.aspx – to download their respective admit cards by entering your application number and date of birth.
JEE Main 2016 examination, pen & paper based, will be held on 3rd April 2016 and computer based test will be held on 9th &10th April 2016.
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2016
The registered candidates appearing for JEE Main 2016, can download the admit card by following these simple steps.
- Visit the official portal of JEE (jeemain.nic.in/).
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card of JEE(Main) – 2016’.
- Log in by entering application number and password.
- Candidate need to validate their details mentioned on the admit card before downloading and print it.
Note: No candidate can attend the JEE Main 2016 exam without a authentic admit card
Examination Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidate must reach the examination venue 30 minutes prior to the examination
- They must carry their admit card without which they won’t be allowed to take the exam.
- Candidates who are appearing for Architecture, are advised to carry their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons for the aptitude test.
- Candidates are advised to write the exam with Ball point Pens (Black/Blue).
|JEE Mains Admit Card 2018||JEE Mains Syllabus 2018|
|JEE Mains Mock Test 2018||JEE Mains Maths Syllabus 2018|
|JEE Mains Chemistry Syllabus 2018||JEE Mains Physics Syllabus 2018|
|JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2018||JEE Mains Cutoff 2017|