Every year Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) conducts entrance exam for admission towards Engineering Degree Colleges, Medical Colleges, and other professional degree courses. This year also TBJEE invited applications for the same.
To apply for TBJEE 2016, aspirants need to print the application form available on the official website. The complete application process will be conducted in offline mode only.
Distribution and submission of application form commenced from 26th Dec 2015 and will continue till 25th Jan 2016. The exam will be conducted on 26th & 27th April 2016 in two sessions.
|Date & Day||11 AM to 1 PM||2 PM to 4 PM|
|26th April 2016 (Tuesday)||Physics||Chemistry|
|27th April 2016 (Wednesday)||Mathematics||Biology|
Aspirants seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses need to appear for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to Medical / Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such courses need to appear for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Aspirants can also appear for all the four subjects if they are willing to apply for the streams.
Eligibility Criteria For TBJEE 2016
- The candidate must be of Indian Nationality and a Permanent Resident of Tripura, residing for a minimum 10 years in the state.
- Candidate must have qualified class 12 from the Tripura Board of School Education with the following subjects – Physics, Math, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the eligibility for TBJEE is 50% for UR (unreserved) category & 45% for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age till December 2016.
- The examination fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs. 300/-
- For UR candidates, it is Rs. 350/-
- BPL SC and ST candidates, it is Rs. 200/-.
- For BPL UR candidates the examination fee is Rs. 250/-.
- The payment should be done via challan.
Click Here for the detailed examination prospectus.
Apply Here for TBJEE 2016 and crack the exam with BYJU’S study materials and tablet.