A syllabus is an instructive tool that acts as a roadmap that tells students what is expected of them throughout the year. It informs students of the course structure, learning outcomes and goals. Now, let us look at a few benefits of referring to a syllabus:
- It establishes a connection between instructors and students by defining the goals and objectives to be achieved at the end of the course.
- It streamlines the content of courses and sets the tone for courses.
- Conveys clearly the course content and the knowledge students will acquire in the course.
How to make the best use of syllabus?
- At the beginning of the course, carefully read through the syllabus to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before studying a chapter or a unit, make a list of topics mentioned in the syllabus for that particular unit in order to prevent wasting time studying irrelevant topics.
- Allot time wisely to each chapter based on the marks weightage for each section referring to the syllabus.
Having mentioned the benefits of the syllabus and how to make the best use it, here we provide you with the JKBOSE Class 8 Maths and Science syllabus for your reference. Click on the links provided below to access them.
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to get the latest news and notification on JKBOSE along with the exam pattern, syllabus, question papers and more.