Kerala Secondary Education Examination Board normally conducts the 10th class exams at the several Kerala Board affiliated schools as per the time-table that is laid down. Students prepare well and aim to score high for the Kerala SSLC board exams. After the exams, the results for Class 10 is usually released around the third week of May.
Students can also look for the results and grade at the official website, www.keralaresults.nic.in. After the marks are out, the students are also granted a Secondary School Leaving Certificate on having successfully completed the course.
Kerala SSLC Certificate Online Release Date
SSLC Certificate is obtained after the students have passed in the public examination conducted for the Class 10 students by the Kerala Board. Kerala SSLC certificate is made available online at sslcexam.kerala.gov.in for all those students who have done the public examinations. For students, who did the March exams, results are out in May and then it’s time to verify the certificate. Once a student gets the certificate, they are deemed to have completed the basic education. It is also considered as a valid proof for date of birth. Students can avail the Kerala SSLC Certificate online at keralapareekshabhavan.in or www.bpekerala.in. It is of great use to students if they have to rectify asap any spelling errors or if they have to update the address on the certificate.
How to Download Kerala SSLC Certificate Online?
Every student has a responsibility to check the certificate and ensure that what is gone into it is valid. It is important to get a certificate with correct details as it will also be used for further studies and will also be useful while applying for jobs. Hence, its best to verify the details and inform the school authorities about any change required so that they can reach out to the officials/ examination board for it. For, this students can download the SSLC certificate.
See, here the steps to download the certificate:
- First go to the Kerala Official SSLC Site, sslcexam.kerala.gov.in
2. Then click on the “SSLC Month Year –NEW Certificate View ” link
3. It will ask for the Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha
4. Finally, click on “Show Certificate View” link to download the SSLC Certificate
How To Get Your Kerala SSLC Certificate If Lost?
Is the SSLC certificate lost or damaged? No more worries, Just download and print the SSLC certificate duplicate application form. Just fill in the details asked and apply for a duplicate certificate to the Pareekshabhavan.
Steps to apply for the duplicate certificate:
- Apply for SSLC Certificate Duplicate Copy through the website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
2. Click on Application Forms under Downloads Section in the left side below.
3. Once you click application forms a list of applications form will be displayed. Click on Application For Duplicate Certificate.
4. Application form may be in the PDF format. Students can just print out the form and fill it
5. Documents needed to file the application
- Application Form
- Paper Advertisement (About the loss of SSLC Certificate)
- Original Certificate (If the original is damaged)
6. Charge for applying for the Duplicate Copy of SSLC Certificate is Rs 200 and if for the third time then the fees will be Rs 500.
7. The amount of the fee is to be remitted in the name of the applicant to the Government Treasury of the Kerala State under Head of Accounts “0202-01-102-92 Other Receipts”
If the applicant is not living in the Kerala State, then the amount may be remitted into the State Bank of India (SBI) in Challan under the Head of Accounts “077 B (c) I.S.S.A Kerala”
8. In case the original certificate is lost, the applicant will also have to submit a declaration attested by the Magistrate of a Judicial Department clarifying that the SSLC book is lost and stating the exact circumstances of how it was lost
9. Also, the candidate will have to publish a notice stating the certificate has been lost in a daily News Paper prior to applying for a duplicate copy of the certificate.
10. However, if the certificate is damaged, the applicant will have to submit the certificate and if not then will have state the reason why it was not submitted.
11. Application is best submitted through the headmaster of a school you studied in along with the SSLC certificate number and examination registration number to Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, the only authority with the power to produce the duplicate certificate
Information You can find on Kerala SSLC Certificate Online
Other than getting the Kerala SSLC Certificate online, what else is the information on the certificate that is available online? A student will be able to view and download one’s certificate online. In case of any lost or damaged certificate, students can also access the application form to apply for a duplicate certificate online. Students can also avail their mark sheets from the official site.
For more details about the Kerala Board SSLC certificate, the exams, course and study materials, do tune into BYJU’s.