In this article, we have provided Karnataka Board Class 4 syllabus Maths and EVS. The syllabus gives an overall idea of the course structure, weightage of marks, chapter names, no.of periods, etc. Students should start their exam preparation by referring to the KSEEB syllabus of their respective subjects. By knowing the syllabus, students will get an overview of the topics they will study in that academic year. The syllabus of Karnataka Board Class 4 Maths and EVS works as a guide for students at the time of exam preparation. Students can access Karnataka Board Class 4 syllabus from the highlighted link below.
Download Karnataka Board Class 4 syllabus – Maths and EVS 2020-21
Karnataka Board Class 4 Maths syllabus:
Access Karnataka Board Class 4 Maths syllabus from the highlighted link and refer to it while preparing for the final exam.
- Chapter 1: Geometry
- Chapter 2: Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Chapter 3: Numbers
- Chapter 4: Mental Arithmetic
- Chapter 5: Money
- Chapter 6: Measurement
- Chapter 7: Length
- Chapter 8: Weight
- Chapter 9: Volume
- Chapter 10: Time
- Chapter 11: Data Handling
- Chapter 12: Patterns
Karnataka Board Class 4 EVS Syllabus:
Get the updated syllabus of Karnataka Board Class 4 EVS and score outstanding marks in your examination.
- Chapter 1: The animal kingdom
- Chapter 2: Honey, sweet honey
- Chapter 3: Go around the forest
- Chapter 4: Roots – Support of the plant
- Chapter 5: Flowers – Colours
- Chapter 6: Each drop….
- Chapter 7: Water pollution – Conservation
- Chapter 8: Food – Health
- Chapter 9: Food habit
- Chapter 10: Shelter – Its variety
- Chapter 11: Waste is wealth
- Chapter 12: Learn mapping – Know directions
- Chapter 13: Our body – A wonderful machine
- Chapter 14: Traffic rules
- Chapter 15: Transport and Communication
- Chapter 16: The changing families
- Chapter 17: Home – The first school
- Chapter 18: Each one is unique
- Chapter 19: Occupation – Its importance
- Chapter 20: Festivals – A pleasure
- Chapter 21: Kho …….
- Chapter 22: Facilities – Improvement
- Chapter 23: Dress – Design
- Chapter 24: Journey of the cloud
- Chapter 25: Our state – Our pride
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get more information on the class 4 textbooks and other study materials.