Maharashtra Common Entrance Test or MHT-CET 2021 application forms will be available on the official website mahacet.org soon. First candidate has to register on the official website. After successful registration, candidates had to fill the online application form by adding information’s such as personal details, educational qualifications, and other mandatory details.
|Online registration and filling of application form starting date||Yet to be Announced|
|Online registration and filling of application form closing date||Yet to be Announced|
|Submission of application form with late fee||Yet to be Announced|
|Last date of payment through Netbanking or credit/debit card||Yet to be Announced|
|Re-availability of application form||Yet to be Announced|
MHT CET Application Form Details
The MHT-CET application form can be filled on the official website. Online application form submission is done in four steps
- Filling the application form
- Upload photograph and signature
- Payment of fees
Step 1: Registration Process
- The candidates should visit the official website.
- Fill in basic information like name, guardian’s/father’s name, gender, mobile number and email ID.
- Username and password will be created.
Step 2: Filling of Application form
- The candidate has to log in using the username and password.
- Fill the details of education, examination venue, etc.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
The candidates should upload the documents with the following specification while filling the application form
|Photograph||Size limit: 5KB to 50KB|
|Signature||Size limit: 5KB to 20KB|
Step 4: Payment of fees
The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. The candidates belonging to general category will have to pay Rs.800/- and reserved category candidates from the state of Maharashtra will have to pay Rs.600/- as an MHT-CET 2021 application fee. If the candidate opted for both the groups i.e., PCM and PCB, then general category candidates will have to pay Rs.1600/- and reserve category candidates from the state of Maharashtra will have to pay Rs.1200/- as the application fee.
After filling the necessary information, save the details. Check the details once again, before submitting the form. Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference. Click MHT-CET Exam Dates and check the revised dates for the exam
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for MHT-CET 2021?
The last date of online registration and filling of application form is yet to be announced.
What is the application fee for the general category?
1. General category candidates will have to pay Rs.800/- as application fee for one group i.e., PCM or PCM
2. If the candidate opted for both the groups i.e., PCM and PCB, then general category candidates will have to pay Rs.1600/-.
From when was the application form available online?
The application form was available on the official website from 4th week of March, 2021 (TBC).