At the beginning of the new session of class 8 students get free time. So, utilize this time & know the syllabus of standard 8 Madhya Pradesh Board. To help you with this, we have provided the MP Board Class 8 Syllabus further in this article. This official MP Board Science Syllabus 2021-2022 is as per the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education portal (MPBSE). You can also find the PDF links to download the chapter-wise topics of science.
Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management
Chapter 2: Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
Chapter 3: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
Chapter 4: Materials – Metals and Non-Metals
Chapter 5: Coal and Petroleum
Chapter 6: Combustion and Flame
Chapter 7: Conservation of Plants and Animals
Chapter 8: Cell – Structure and Functions
Chapter 9: Reproduction in Animals
Chapter 10: Reaching the Age of Adolescence
Chapter 11: Force and Pressure
Chapter 12: Friction
Chapter 13: Sound
Chapter 14: Chemical Effects of Electric Current
Chapter 15: Some Natural Phenomena
Chapter 16: Light
Chapter 17: Stars and The Solar System
Chapter 18: Pollution of Air and Water
The Right Way to Use Madhya Pradesh Board Science Syllabus of Class 8
The below-mentioned points will help you to understand the Class 8 Syllabus in the best way:
- Have a thorough look at the syllabus as shown in the table above.
- You will get to know what all chapters you have in your 8th class science syllabus of MP Board.
- While starting your studies, stick to the sequence.
- Always start with lesson 1 then move to lesson 2 & so on.
- Once you are finished with one lesson, then solve the exercise related to that topic. This will clear your concept.
We hope you found this article on MP Board Class 8 Syllabus useful. You can check out MP Board 8th class Maths Syllabus Here!
Also, download the BYJU’S App for more study related amazing videos.