At the beginning of the new session of class 8 students get free time. So, utilize this time & know the syllabus of standard 8 Madhya Pradesh Board. To help you with this, we have provided the MP Board Class 8 Syllabus further in this article. This official MP Board Science Syllabus is as per the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education portal (MPBSE). You can also find the PDF links to download the chapter-wise topics of science.
MP Board Class 8th Science Syllabus 2019
The table below shows the Madhya Pradesh Board Class 8 Syllabus. You can also download the complete 8th Class MP Board syllabus pdf by clicking on the “Download Link” provided below:
MP Board Class 8 Science Syllabus
|Lesson 1||The Universe|
|Lesson 3||Structure of Atom|
|Lesson 4||Chemical Reactions and Chemical Equations|
|Lesson 5||The Cell Structure and Functions|
|Lesson 6||Metals and Non-Metals|
|Lesson 8||Refraction of Light|
|Lesson 10||Common Diseases|
|Lesson 13||Sources of Energy|
|Lesson 14||Food Production and Management|
|Lesson 15||Equilibrium in Nature|
|Lesson 16||Environmental Pollution – Causes and Effects|
The Right Way to Use Madhya Pradesh Board Science Syllabus of Class 8
The below-mentioned points will help you to understand the Class 8 Syllabus in the best way:
- Have a thorough look at the syllabus as shown in the table above.
- You will get to know what all chapters you have in your 8th class science syllabus of MP Board.
- While starting your studies, stick to the sequence.
- Always start with lesson 1 then move to lesson 2 & so on.
- Once you finished with one lesson then solve the exercise related to that topic. This will clear your concept.
We hope you found this article on MP Board Class 8 Syllabus useful. You can check out MP Board 8th class Maths Syllabus Here!
Also, download the BYJU’S App for more study related amazing videos.