NCERT Solutions Class 5 Maths Chapter-5 Does It Look the Same, is provided here for students to prepare for exams. These solutions are prepared by subject experts with respect to CBSE syllabus(2020-2021) supervised by the board.
Mathematics is an important subject that forms the cornerstone for academics as well as everyday life. Hence, we need to know the basics and develop a hold of its concepts. Shapes and patterns give students a basic insight into the world of mathematics. This is especially helpful because students visualize the idea- and this enables them to understand and easily comprehend the concepts.
Class 5 Maths NCERT Solutions For Does It Look the Same
NCERT Solutions Class 5 Maths Chapter 5, specifically deals with shapes and patterns which form the precursor to geometry and fractions. The solutions are explained step by step along with suggested tips and tricks to make the learning process easier. Furthermore, the concepts are complemented by interesting illustrations that make the learning process fun.
Students of the 5th standard are given with NCERT solutions for chapter 5, based on the points covered in the chapter. They are also provided with textbooks class 5 maths subject and other study materials to prepare for exams. It is suggested for them to solve sample papers and previous year question papers, to get a brief idea of types of questions asked from the chapter, Does It Look the Same.
The concepts covered in chapter 5 of the 5th class are;
- Making different types of patterns and comparing them
- Understanding the shapes of different patterns
- Changing the position of alphabets or figures and comparing them
NCERT Solutions Class 5 Maths Chapter-5 Does It Look the Same:-Download PDF Here
Access Solutions for NCERT Class 5 Maths Chapter 5 Does It Look the Same
(1) Which shapes are divided into two mirror halves by the dotted line?
Shapes are divided into two mirror halves by the dotted line are, shape 5, shape 6, shape 7, shape 8, shape 13 and shape 15.
2. Look at the figure in the white box. On which of the dotted lines will you keep the mirror so that you get shape (b)? Also tell which part of the picture will be hidden when we keep the mirror on the dotted line.
In this picture of a dog. Place a mirror on the vertical dotted line. Then the part of the dog to the right of the line will be hidden behind the mirror.
3. Now make a line on the white box to show where you will keep the Mirror Games mirror to get the picture next to it.
4. Venky has made a red and white shape. Make a line on the white box where you will keep a mirror to get that shape. Look at how the line is drawn in the first box to get the picture next to it.
5. Guess which of the shapes below would look the same after half a turn.
The shapes below are look the same after half a turn.
6. Find out which letters in the English alphabet look the same after half a turn.
Letters in the English alphabet look the same after half a turn are H, I, O, S, X and Z.
7. Which of these English words reads the same on half a turn?
ZOOM, MOW, SWIMS, SIS, NOON
MOW, SWIMS, SIS, NOON these English words reads the same on half a turn.
8. Give half a turn to the numbers from 0 to 9. Find which of them still looks the same.
Numbers from 0 to 9 look the same after half a turn are 0, 1 and 8.
9. Think of all 2, 3 and 4 digit numbers which look the same on half a turn.
2 digit numbers 11, 88
3 digit numbers 101, 111, 808, 888, 181, 818
4 digit n