Himachal Pradesh CMT will admit students to various graduate level MBBS /BDS courses available in Medical /Dental Colleges in the State of Himachal Pradesh through AIPMT-2016.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- The candidate must clear 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology as core subjects.
- They must have secured 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & English individually and 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology altogether.
- Applicants have already completed or should complete the age of 17 years on 31st Dec of his/her admission year of 1st year of MBBS /BDS.
- For State Quota Seats: Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh and have qualified the AIPMT 2016 are eligible to apply for admission to MBBS /BDS courses on the basis of AIPMT ranking. The candidates mus clear at least two exams from these mentioned exams from the recognized institutes located Himachal Pradesh, affiliated to ICSE /CBSE /H.P. Board of school education or any other equivalent Boards /Universities confirming to the Indian law.
- For Management Quota Seats: The qualified candidates of AIPMT 2016 are admissible to management quota seats of private un-aided Medical /Dental Colleges of the State. There will be no bonafide domicile and schooling conditions for candidates under this quota.