Himachal Pradesh CMT will admit students to various graduate level MBBS /BDS courses available in Medical /Dental Colleges in the State of Himachal Pradesh through AIPMT-2016.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology as core subjects.
- They must have secured 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & English individually and 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology altogether.
- The candidate should have already completed or should complete the age of 17 years on 31st Dec of his/her admission year of 1st year of MBBS /BDS.
- For State Quota Seats: Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh and have qualified the AIPMT 2016 are eligible to apply for admission to MBBS /BDS courses on the basis of AIPMT ranking. The candidates should have passed at least two exams out of the following examinations from the recognized schools or colleges situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh and affiliated to ICSE /CBSE /H.P. Board of school education or equivalent Boards /Universities established by law in India.
- For Management Quota Seats: The qualified candidates of AIPMT 2016 are admissible to management quota seats of private un-aided Medical /Dental Colleges of the State. There will be no bonafide domicile and schooling conditions for candidates under this quota.
|More Calculator Article|
|Mci Cancellation Of 500 Admissions In Medical Colleges||NEET Paper Analysis|
|Top Medical Colleges In India||NEET Biology|
|NEET 2018 Notification Released||NEET Question Papers|