The NEET 2017 All India Quota (AIQ) Counselling first-round results have been published by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Aspirants could visit the MCC official site to check their results.
A total of 6, 11,539 (3, 45,313 females and 2, 66,221 males) had cleared the exam for this year conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare that administers the MCC has informed the aspirants that 12th July would be the final date to opt the choices by 11.59 pm. The option was available till 5 pm on the same date which was extended later till midnight.
How to Check Results:
- Visit the official site of MCC
- Click the link titled ‘UG Medical Counselling’ and then ‘All India Quota Counselling’
- Click the link for Round I Results
- Enter the registration number and click ‘Submit’
- The allotment results will be displayed on the screen
Online Counselling Schedule
Aspirants are informed to report to colleges from 16th to 22nd July till 5 pm. The counselling for 2nd round will be done between 1st to 16th August after which the seats will be transferred to the state quota.