NEET OMR answer sheets along with candidate’s responses to the questions marked by them were published recently by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at the NEET exam official website. Instead of three days, the OMR sheet will be available only for two days only as per the released information bulletin. The board aims to publish the results before June 26th
OMR Sheets Available Dates
- 13th to 14th June till 5 pm
Aspirants who are not satisfied with the OMR sheets responses have the option to challenge the same.
How to Challenge OMR Sheet Response
- Aspirants could cross-check the OMR sheet scanned images along with answer keys by logging into their user account with their registered ID and password on the official site.
- To challenge the response, a fee of Rs. 1000 has to be paid per question/response
- The challenges have to be done online within the specified timeframe to be considered.
- In case the challenge is accepted by the CBSE, the fee will be refunded to the aspirant.
The CBSE had observed that certain aspirants had made alterations/changes in the OMR sheets (downloaded copies) and alleging that the board had tampered the answer sheets. Such unscrupulous act (false claims) by the aspirants if found guilty, they would be debarred from appearing for NEET-UG exams in the future.