The MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) announced that it has postponed the registration process for the round 1 of counselling for NEET 2020 till 28th October 2020. The notification released on the official website of the MCC on Tuesday stated the same.
Quoting the official notification – “It is for the information to all candidates that the NEET UG Counselling 2020 has been postponed till tomorrow i.e 28th October, 2020 due to some technical reasons. The updated schedule will be displayed shortly on MCC website.”
Consequently, once the process of registration is initiated, qualifying candidates of NEET-UG 2020 can go ahead and apply for the NEET 2020 1st round of counselling at the official website of MCC – mcc.nic.in.
Stepwise Registration Process for NEET-UG 2020 Counselling
- Go to the official website of MCC – mcc.nic.in
- Click on the link – UG Medical Counselling that is flashing
- Next, click on – New Registration
- Enter the information in the all the fields, click on submit button
- A fresh roll number and password is generated. These are your new credentials throughout the counselling process
- Now, visit the web page again and click on the candidate login option
- Login in with your new credentials
- Enter required data in all the fields and click on submit button
- The subsequent page displays your data in accordance with the information provided to NTA while registration
- Verify and select Confirm registration
- Next, the screen displays your registration slip. Take a print of the same
- Once registered successfully, make the payment for applicable registration
- Select your college, course in order of priority
For the latest updates on NEET 2020, visit us at NEET BYJU’S.