NEET 2020 exams are all set to take place on 13th September 2020. With exams just around the corner, students are gearing up for it in full swing. The last we heard on NEET 2020 was the re-opening of the portal for fee payment of the registered candidates owing to the requests received by the applicants for the same. The NTA has re-opened the portal from 3rd February to 9th February 2020 (11:50 pm). The latest on NEET 2020 which students must make note of is that NTA shall release the admit card by 27th march 2020 from the official website ntaneet.nic.in.
- NEET 2020 aspirants must closely follow the latest updates as and when released by the official authorities at ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET is a 3-hour examination scheduled to be conducted on the 3rd of May, 2020 in the afternoon session i.e., from 2 pm to 5 pm
- NEET exams would serve as the qualifying exam for AYUSH courses as well in addition to the AIIMS and JIPMER admissions to medical courses
- NEET exam pattern remains the same
- NTA shall release the admit card for students to download from 27th March 2020 onwards up till 3rd May 2020
- Registered students are required to voluntarily check the official website. Candidates would not be intimated about the release of the admit card
- NEET card would hold the details of the examination centre
- It is suggested to download the admit card as and when released, in order to check for any discrepancies
- In case there are any errors, contact the NTA for correction in the admit card at the earliest
- Admit card has the following details – candidate’s photograph, name of the candidate, and other details. Ensure that these details are as per the details entered while online filling of the application form failing at which students will not be allowed into the exam hall
Know more about the latest in NEET 2020 at BYJU’S.