ICSE 10th Results 2022 has been declared by the Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations. CISCE ICSE 10th Results 2022 were released on Sunday, 18 July, 2022, at 5 p.m. The overall pass percentage for the session of 2021-2022 is 99.97%. Girls have outperformed boys with an aggregate pass percentage of 99.98 , whereas boys have secured 99.97%. Candidates can check their results at cisceresults.trafficmanager.net.
According to results announced, 4 students have secured Rank 1. The examination was conducted for 61 subjects, out of which there were 20 Indian languages, 9 foreign languages and 1 was a classical language. The three students who have secured the first ranks with 99.80% are :
- Anika Gupta from Sheiling House, Kanpur
- Pushkar Tripathi from Jesus & Mary School, Balrampur
- and Kanishka Mittal from CMS, Lucknow
- Hargun Kaur Matharu of St Mary’s School, Pune
It has also been revealed that the top pass percentage has been secured by western and southern regions with a 99.99%. CISE conducted the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education examination from April 25, 2022 to May 23, 2022. The first examination was of English whereas the last examination was of Commercial Studies (Group II Elective). Candidates can check their results using the steps mentioned below.
- The CISCE ICSE 10th Results 2022 are available on the official website.
- Click on the result link which will be available on the homepage.
- Then select the course (ICSE or ISC)
- Fill in the login details like Index number, UID and write the correct captcha shown below that.
- Check the result which will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
The students who could not secure the required minimum pass percentage are eligible to apply for rechecking or revaluation. The rechecking window facility is available on the official website. Candidates will have to pay Rs 1000 per subject for rechecking.