AIAPGET 2022: The National Testing Agency has released AIAPGET 2022 applications for the session 2022-203. Candidates who are interested in applying for the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Examination can now visit the official website, aiapget.nta.nic.in, to submit their respective AIAPGET applications for 2022. Outlined below is the procedure through which candidates can submit their AIAPGET application for 2022.
- Application 2022 forms are available at aiapget.nta.nic.in.
- Towards the end of the page, there will be a link on the homepage which says “Registration for AIAPGET Test 2022”. It is mentioned under the “Candidate Activity”.
- On the redirected page, click on “sign up” in case of a new registration or “login” using your required login credentials.
- Enter the required details like contact details. After that, upload the documents, signature, and a passport-sized photograph.
- Click on submit and check all the details mentioned in the application form properly.
- Pay the required fee amount.
- Download the application form for future reference.
The official notification, which was released by the NTA today, states that the registration has started today, July 26, 2022. The AIAPGET 2022 application window will accept applications till 11:50 p.m. on August 18, 2022. The deadline to make the fee payment is 11:50 pm on August 19, 2022. Candidates must note that the payment can be made only through the online mode, i.e., through UPI/NET Banking/Credit Card or Debit Card.
The AIAPGET 2022 application correction window facility will open on August 20, 2022 and will close by 11:50 pm on August 22, 2022, according to the schedule which has been released by the board. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the updates regarding the admit cards.
AIAPGET is a national-level exam which is conducted for the duration of two hours. The exam on the subject Homeopathy will be accepted only in English, followed by the Ayurveda examination, which will be conducted in Hindi and English. The Siddha exam will be conducted in Tamil and English, whereas Unani will be accepted in English and Urdu.