The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada will be releasing the AP ECET admit card 2022 today, on 15 July 2022. Candidates can visit the official website of APSCHE, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in, to download their admit cards. Candidates have to enter their application no. and date of birth to access their admit card.
The AP ECET 2022 is conducted by JNTU, Kakinada for admission into the 2nd-year lateral entry of B.E, B.Tech, and B.Pharmacy courses into colleges across Andhra Pradesh state. The eligibility criteria for the admissions are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must have done their Diploma in engineering, Pharmacy, and B.Sc (with math as one of the optional subjects) courses from the institutes or universities recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The exam will consist of 200 marks for Engineering, Pharmacy, and B.Sc stream, all questions will be objective type. For the Engineering stream, questions will be asked from Math, Physics, Chemistry, and relevant engineering subjects. For the Pharmacy stream, questions will be asked from Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology. For the B.Sc stream, questions will be asked from Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Communicative English.
- Visit the official website of APSCHE cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the admit card link provided on the main page of the website
- You will be directed to the new page, where you need to enter your credentials such as Application no. and Date of Birth
- Now you can access your admit card
- Keep the hard copy of your admit card for the day of your written exam and for further admission processes