The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test application window facility is available till July 13, 2022.
The AP ICET 2022 correction window facility has opened on July 11, 2022 by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Registered candidates who would like to make edits to their respective AP ICET 2022 application forms can visit the official website.
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test application window facility is available till July 13, 2022, as per the guidelines which were issued by the examination conducting authority earlier. Candidates are allowed to edit a limited amount of information that they have submitted in their applications. Mentioned below are steps through which candidates can make edits to their applications.
- Candidates can find the application window correction facility on the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Candidates will have two options; either they can click on application editing or on candidate login.
- Using your respective login credentials, log in to the website.
- Make the required edits in the application form and then save the changes that have been made.
- Submit the application form and then download it for further reference.
After submitting the form, candidates won’t be allowed to make any more edits to their application form. As per the rules which have been issued by the department, candidates cannot change every detail. Candidates can make changes to:
- Examination Type
- Year of appearing or passing an exam
- The qualifying exam’s medium of instruction
- Mother’s name
- Birth state and district
- Aadhar Card
- Details on Economically Weaker Sections
- Specifics about the Reservation Category
- Status in the local area
According to the schedule released, the AP ICET 2022 will be conducted on July 25, 2022. The examination will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift will start at 9 a.m. and will end by 11:30 a.m., whereas the second shift will commence at 3 pm and will conclude by 5:20 p.m. The AP ICET 2022 admit card will be issued on July 18, 2022, and the answer key will be available from July 27, 2022 onwards.