Candidates who still haven’t registered for Bihar D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) 2022 should sign-up the application form as soon as possible as tomorrow is the last day to apply for it. Earlier the deadline was set for 11 June 2022 but The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) decided to extend the deadline till 15 June 2022. The information regarding the deadline was released via video posted on the official twitter handle of the board.
The board did not mention the reason behind the extension of deadline, however it did mention that registration process will conclude on June 15 without any late fee and with late fees, the last date is June 17, 2022. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the diploma through the official website, secondary.biharboardonline.com. Mentioned below are the steps that the candidates can refer to while filing the application form.
How to apply for Bihar D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) 2022 ?
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Bihar School Examination Board to apply for Bihar D.El.Ed 2022 — http://secondary.biharboardonline.com/
- Step 2: Click on the link that reads ‘registration’, which will be available on the homepage of the official website.
- Step 3: On the new directed page, click on the link that reads ‘view/download registration form’ which will be present under the ‘Diploma in Elementary Education (face to face )’ section.
- Step 4: Print the application form
- Step 5: Candidates must make sure to fill in all the necessary details carefully and then attach a passport size picture..
- Step 6: The last stage is to submit it to the respective school or centre along with the application or registration fee.
The correction window will open on 18 June 2022. Therefore candidates must make sure to edit the required information on the application form.
In case the applicants have any query or are facing any kind of difficulty in filling the application form or in submitting the application fees then the board has also provided a helpline number: 0612-2232074, 2232257, or 2232239.