The correction window for BITSAT 2022 application (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) has been started by The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani. The correction window was opened on 8 June 2022 and will conclude by 12 June 2022. Candidates can visit the official website in order to edit their application.
Steps to make correction in BITSAT 2022 application
- Step 1: Go to the official website —bitsadmission.com
- Step 2: Click on the link that reads ‘corrections in application form 2022’, on the home page
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials
- Step 4: After logging in Candidates will receive an OTP on the registered phone number. Type the OTP in order to make the necessary changes in the application
- Step 5: After editing the form click on submit.
This is the last chance to make the changes in the application, therefore candidates must make sure to make all the necessary changes required. However, candidate must note that they cannot change the mail ID through which they registered and the mobile number. The application fee for male and female candidates is different. The application fee for male candidates is Rs 3,400, whereas for female candidates is Rs 2,900.
Only the candidates who will pass the BITS Admission Test 2022 will be eligible for admission to BE, BPharm, and MSc programmes offered by the Birla institute.