It’s time for interested candidates to visit the official website of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani to apply for BITSAT 2022 phase 2 registration. The application process commenced on July 4, 2022 and will conclude on July 20, 2022.
According to the previously announced schedule, the admit card will be distributed on July 31, 2022, and the exams will be held between August 3 and 7, 2022.Candidates must note that these are tentative dates, but in case there are some changes, a notification will be issued on the official website.
Candidates who are applying for BITSAT 2022 will have to pay Rs. 3400 (in the case of male candidates) and Rs. 2900 (in the case of female candidates). If students have already appeared in session 1 and want to appear in session 2, they must pay Rs. 2000 (for male candidates) and Rs. 1500 (for female candidates). Candidates can follow the steps which have been specified below to fill in the registration form.
- The first step is to visit bitsadmission.com.
- The next step is to fill in the information for registration.
- Complete the registration form and upload the required documents like a passport-sized photograph and signature.
- The next step is to pay the application fee, which can be done through online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card).
- Check all the information provided and then click on submit.
- The last step is to download and take a printout of the BITSAT 2022 registration for phase 2 form.
*While uploading the signature and photograph, candidates must ensure to follow the specifications provided below:
|Signature||1 KB to 40 KB||JPEG/JPG|
|Photograph||4 KB to 100 KB||JPEG/JPG|