The Common Admission Test registrations 2022 will continue till September 14, 2022.
The CAT 2022 registration window has opened today, on August 3, 2022, by the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, which is the sole authority for conducting CAT 2022. CAT was conducted by IIM-Ahmedabad last year. Aspirants can apply for the examination through the official website, iimcat.ac.in.
Candidates must note that the CAT 2022 application process will continue till 5 pm on September 14, 2022.
As per the schedule released, the examination will be conducted on November 27, 2022 at around 150 test centres across the country in a computer-based test format.
The admission card will be released on October 27, 2022. In order to apply for CAT 2022, candidates would be required to submit the application form along with the following set of documents:
- Contact information that is up to date (phone number and email address)
- Certificates of completion of classes 10 and 12 or their equivalents from recognised institutes
- College graduation certificate (if applicable)
- Address Proof
- Caste certificate and PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Validation of address proof
Candidates are advised to check the application form before submitting all the documents required. Candidates can follow the instructions listed down below in order to complete their CAT 2022 application process.
- Candidates need to visit iimcat.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the register button.
- On the redirected page, fill in the required registration details.
- Then use the generated login credentials to go to the dashboard.
- Key in all the details on the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the required application fees using online mode.
- Check the form properly before submitting.
- Save it and take a printout for further reference.
Following the old trend, more than 2,50,000 candidates are expected to apply for CAT 2022. There will be three time slots. The first slot will start at 8:30 am and end by 10:30 pm. Following that will be the second slot, which will start at 12:30 pm and conclude by 2:30 pm. The third slot will commence at 4:30 pm and will continue till 6:30 pm.
The guidelines state that Candidates need to secure a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA. In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD), the accepted score is 45%.
Aspirants who are waiting for their final year results or are in their last year of college are eligible to appear for the examination. But these candidates will be selected on a provisional basis. The final offer letter will be given only after the submission of a passing certificate and other required documents.